Nope Movie Storyline (Plot):
Nope is an American science fiction horror movie written and directed by Jordan Peele. It stars Daniel Kaluuya, Keke Palmer, and Steven Yeun. The movie plot follows residents of an isolated town who witness a mysterious and abnormal event.
After random objects falling from the sky result in the death of their father, ranch-owning siblings OJ and Emerald Haywood attempt to capture a video of an unidentified flying object with the help of tech salesman Angel Torres and documentarian Antlers Holst.
Nope Movie Information:
|Box Office Collection
|July 22, 2022
|Hoyte van Hoytema
Nope Movie Trailer:
Nope Movie Cast and Characters:
- Daniel Kaluuya as OJ Haywood
- Keke Palmer as Emerald Haywood
- Steven Yeun as Ricky “Jupe” Park
- Brandon Perea as Angel Torres
- Michael Wincott as Antlers Holst
- Wrenn Schmidt as Amber Park
- Keith David as Otis Haywood Sr.
- Donna Mills as Bonnie Clayton
- Barbie Ferreira as Nessie
- Devon Graye as Ryder Muybridge
- Eddie Jemison as Buster
- Oz Perkins as Fynn Bachman
- Terry Notary as Gordy
- Andrew Patrick Ralston as Tom Rogan/Brett Houston
- Jennifer Lafleur as Phyllis Mayberry/Margaret Houston