Minions: The Rise of Gru Movie Storyline (Plot):
Minions: The Rise of Gru is a 2022 American computer-animated adventure comedy movie directed by Kyle Balda and screenplay by Matthew Fogel. It is the sequel to the spin-off prequel Minions (2015) and the fifth entry overall in the Despicable Me franchise. The movie is the untold story of one twelve-year-old’s dream to become the world’s greatest supervillain.
Minions: The Rise of Gru Movie Information:
|Movies||Minions: The Rise of Gru|
|Also Known As||Minions 2|
|Release dates||June 13, 2022 (Annecy)|
July 1, 2022 (United States)
|Box Office Collection||$221.6 million|
|Directed by||Kyle Balda|
|Written by||Brian Lynch|
|Produced by||Chris Meledandri|
Taraji P. Henson
Jean-Claude Van Damme
|Edited by||Claire Dodgson|
|Music by||Heitor Pereira|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Minions: The Rise of Gru Movie Trailer:
Minions: The Rise of Gru Movie Cast and Characters:
- Pierre Coffin as Kevin, Stuart, Bob, Otto, and the rest of the Minions
- Steve Carell as Gru
- Taraji P. Henson as Belle Bottom, the leader of The Vicious 6.
- Michelle Yeoh as Master Chow
- Jean-Claude Van Damme as Jean Clawed, the giant lobster clawed member of The Vicious 6.
- Lucy Lawless as Nunchuck, the nun member of The Vicious 6.
- Dolph Lundgren as Svengeance, a member of The Vicious 6.
- Danny Trejo as Stronghold, a member of The Vicious 6.
- Russell Brand as Dr. Nefario, an absent-minded scientist who eventually becomes Gru’s assistant in the future.
- Julie Andrews as Marlena, Gru’s mother
- Alan Arkin as Wild Knuckles, the former leader of The Vicious 6.
- Additionally, RZA has been cast in an undisclosed role.