Valentine’s Day is a special occasion to celebrate love and affection between partners. It’s a time to express your feelings and appreciation for the special woman in your life and to create memories that will be cherished for years to come. If you’re searching for the perfect way to express your love and affection to your girlfriend or wife, consider using a romantic quote. Quotes have the power to touch the heart and convey emotions in a way that can be felt deeply. Whether it’s a quote that speaks to the depth of your love or one that brings a smile to your loved one’s face, these quotes are sure to make a lasting impression and bring joy to your relationship.
So why not choose a quote that perfectly captures your love and use it as a message to express your feelings to your girlfriend or wife this Valentine’s Day? Let the words of others inspire you to express your love in a way that is both meaningful and memorable. This Valentine’s Day, make your loved one feel cherished and appreciated with a romantic quote that perfectly captures the essence of your love.
Related: 49+ Romantic Valentine’s Day Quotes for Boyfriend or Husband
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Girlfriend or Wife (Romantic Valentine’s Day Quotes for Her):
- You are the sunshine of my life. – Stevie Wonder
- Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering. – Nicole Krauss
- Cause you’re every woman in the world to me. You’re my fantasy. You’re my reality. – Air Supply
- “Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
- “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous, that you realize just how much you love them.” — Agatha Christie
- “In a world full of temporary things you are a perpetual feeling.” —Sanober Khan
- “Love is like the wind. You can’t see it, but you can feel it.” —A Walk to Remember
- “Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.” —Anonymous
- “Much love, much trial, but what an utter desert is life without love.” — Charles Darwin
- “I don’t want to live—I want to love first, and live incidentally.” — Zelda Fitzgerald
- Darling, I can’t get enough of your love.
- “You take my breath away. Always.” —Anonymous
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day so I never have to live without you.” —Anonymous
- “Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.” —Anonymous
- “You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.” —Anonymous
- “Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.” —Anonymous
- “I’ve come here with no expectations, only to profess now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.” — Edward in Sense and Sensibility
- “I am in love with you. I know that love is just a shout into the void and that oblivion is inevitable. And that we’re all doomed and that one day all of our labors will be returned to dust. And I know the sun will swallow the only Earth we will ever have. And I am in love with you.” — Gus in The Fault in Our Stars
- “I think I’d miss you even if we’d never met.” — Nick in The Wedding Date
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul. I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice
- I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
- I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me, every day. – Nicholas Sparks
- “To me, you are perfect.” — Mark in Love Actually
- “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” — Baby in Dirty Dancing
- Valentine’s Day used to suck before I found you.
- Turns out you’re so much more than just hot! I’m still very impressed.
- I’m crazy about you.
- How’d I end up with a total smokeshow like you?
- Being with you is the best feeling there is.
- You’re the kind of boyfriend I’m proud of.
- My friends love you, and that says A LOT.
- You’re a real cutie-pie, you know that?
- “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” — Noah in The Notebook
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. – Nicholas Sparks
- All that you are is all that I’ll ever need. – Ed Sheeran
- I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. – Ian McEwan
- Darling, I can’t get enough of your love. – Barry White
- I said I love you, that’s forever. – Billy Joel
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps most fatal to true happiness.” —Bertrand Russell
- “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” — Ursula K. Le Guin
Related: 69+ Valentine’s Day Messages, Wishes & Quotes for Kids
- “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
- I knew I loved you before I met you. – Savage Garden
- “When first we fall in love, we feel that we know all there is to know about life, and perhaps we are right.”— Mignon McLaughlin
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
- I like you very much, just as you are. – Bridget Jones’s Diary
- There are only two times I want to be with you—now and forever. – Unknown
- My love for you is never in doubt. – Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton
- When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. ‘Cause girl, you’re amazing, just the way you are. – Bruno Mars
- You’re everything I hoped for. You’re everything I need. You are so beautiful to me. – Joe Cocker
- You put the beat in my heart, you put the smile on my face, you put the color in my sky, otherwise a cloudy day. – David Nail
- God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you. – Rascal Flatts
- “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.” —The Notebook
Related: Valentine’s Day Week List 2023: Checkout All Special Days with Date
- “I kind of sort of maybe quite possibly like you a lot.” —Anonymous
- “Love isn’t finding the perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” —Sam Keen
- “Because, a girl like you is impossible to find.” —Anonymous
- “I love you not only for what you are but, for what I am when I’m with you.” —Roy Croft
- “Turns out I like you a lot more than I originally planned.” —Anonymous
- “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you are yet to be.” —Anonymous
- You are my today and all of my tomorrows. – Unknown
- All of me loves all of you. – John Legend
- To me, you are perfect. – Love Actually
- I write your name over and over in the margins of my imaginary notebook.
- I like you and I LIKE like you.
- I still get butterflies.
Related: 199+ Happy Valentine’s Day Messages & Wishes for Special One
- I’m so glad you didn’t turn out to be a serial killer.
- Lucky me to have a great guy like you in my life.
- Love you. Can’t wait to show you how much.
- I love you. You complete me. – Jerry Maguire
- You make me want to be a better man. – As Good As It Gets
- I must’ve been born a lucky guy. Heaven only knows how I’ve been blessed with the gift of your love. – Keith Urban
- You have made my life complete, and I love you so. – Elvis Presley
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” — Arwen in The Lord of the Rings
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Harry in When Harry Met Sally
Related: 99+ Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Him (Boyfriend or Husband)
Related: 99+ Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages for Her (Girlfriend or Wife)
Related: 199+ Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes for Special One
Related: 69+ Valentine’s Day Messages, Wishes & Quotes for Friends
Related: 69+ Valentine’s Day Messages, Wishes & Quotes for Family