Mental Coach Je Gal-gil TV Series Storyline (Plot):
Mental Coach Je Gal-gil (Korean: 멘탈코치 제갈길; RR: Mentalkochi Je Gal-gil) is a South Korean television series directed by Son Jeong-hyun and starring Jung Woo, Lee Yoo-mi, Kwon Yul and Park Se-young.
Mental Coach Je Gal-gil is about a Taekwondo athlete who is permanently banned from the national team and becomes a mental coach to help players in slumps, heal retired athletes and fight a real match against the absurd world of winner-take-all.
|TV Series||Mental Coach Je Gal-gil|
|No. of episodes||16|
|Directed by||Son Jeong-hyun|
|Written by||Kim Ban-di|
|Production companies||Studio Dragon|
Mental Coach Je Gal-gil TV Series Trailer:
Mental Coach Je Gal-gil TV Series Cast and Character:
- Jung Woo as Je Gal-gil, a mental coach and a former national Taekwondo athlete who quits sports due to an accident.
- Lee Yoo-mi as Cha Ga-eul, a gold medalist short-track speed skater who is in a slump.
- Kwon Yul as Gu Tae-man, head of the Human Rights Center of the Sports Council and a former Taekwondo Olympic gold medalist.
- Park Se-young as Park Seung-ha, a doctor from a psychological support team.
- Cha Soon-bae as Song Ji-man
- Moon Yoo-kang as Lee Mu-gyeol
Season 1 All Episodes:
CLICK HERE>> Mental Coach Je Gal-gil Full Episodes Watch Online
Mental Coach Je Gal-gil TV Series FAQ:
How many episodes are in Mental Coach Je Gal-gil?
There are 16 episodes in Mental Coach Je Gal-gil TV Series.