Juvenile Justice TV Series Storyline (Plot):
Juvenile Justice (Korean: 소년 심판; RR: Sonyeon Simpan; lit. Juvenile Judgement) is a 2022 South Korean streaming television series directed by Hong Jong-chan. It stars Kim Hye-soo, Kim Mu-yeol and Lee Sung-min. The series, which tells the story a judge, who is known for her dislike of juveniles, gets appointed as judge of a juvenile court.
Juvenile Justice follows the story of Shim Eun-seok, an elite judge with a cold and distant personality, who is known for her dislike of juveniles, as she becomes a newly appointed judge of a juvenile court in the Yeonhwa District. There, she breaks customs and administers her own ways of punishing the offenders. She has to deal with and balance her aversion to minor offenders with firm beliefs on justice and punishment as she tackles complex cases while discovering what being an adult truly means.
|No. of episodes
|February 25, 2022
Juvenile Justice TV Series Trailer:
Juvenile Justice TV Series Cast and Character:
- Kim Hye-soo as Shim Eun-seok, a stern judge of the Juvenile Court with a bitter past that shaped how she perceived juvenile offenders
- Kim Mu-yeol as Cha Tae-joo, a compassionate judge of the Juvenile Court with a past history as a victim of domestic abuse and being in juvenile reformation center. He believes in giving second chances to juveniles as he views them as redeemable as a result of his juvenile past
- Lee Sung-min as Kang Won-joong, chief of Juvenile Justice Division
- Lee Jung-eun as Na Geun-hee, who succeed Kang Won-joong as chief of the Juvenile Justice Division. She is the polar opposite of Eun-seok regarding their stance towards the sentencing of juvenile offenders
- Lee Yeon as Baek Seong-woo, Conspirator in the Yeonhwa Elementary School Murder Case.
- Hwang Hyeon-jeong as Han Ye-eun, The main culprit in the Yeonhwa Elementary School murder case.
- Jo Mi-nyeo as Woo Seol-ah, Juvenile pickpocket criminal
- Shim Dal-gi as Seo Yu-ri
- Song Deok-ho as Kwak Do-seok, A driver in episodes 7 and 8, involved in the minor unlicensed driving accident
- Kim Do-gun as Seo Dong-gyun
- Kim Bo-young as Choi Young-na
- Kim Jun-ho as Kang Shin-woo, Kang Won-joong’s son and is involved in exam cheating cases.
- Lee Bom
- Lee Seok-hyung as Lee Nam-kyung, A boy who goes to court in a traffic accident case without a license for minors
- Kim Gyun-ha as ‘Baek Do-hyun’, a brutal juvenile criminal leader. Back in his childhood, at age eleven, Do-hyun and his friend Hwang In-jun murdered Shim Eun-seok’s son Nam-goong Chan but were acquitted of the crime; he and In-jun both later appear in court for a sexual offence.
Juvenile Justice Season 1 All Episodes:
CLICK HERE>> Juvenile Justice Full Episodes Watch Online
Juvenile Justice TV Series FAQ:
Where can I watch Juvenile Justice all episodes?
Juvenile Justice Korean drama is available on Netflix.
How many episodes are in Juvenile Justice?
there are 10 episodes in Juvenile Justice TV series.