Global College of Management (GCM)
- Courses & Fees
Global College of Management (GCM) is an English medium co-educational institution which is affiliated with Tribhuvan University was established in 2001. The management team of GCM consists of academicians, researchers, entrepreneurs, and professional renowned both at home and abroad. GCM occupies a peaceful surrounding at Mid-Baneshwor-31, the prime location of Kathmandu Metropolis. The college has been running Plus Two (+2) Management affiliated to National Examination Board (NEB), Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), and Master of Business Studies (MBS) programs affiliated to Tribhuvan University.
GCM aims to be an internationally reputed learning center recognized for academic excellence in teaching and research in business and management studies. GCM has become the first choice of students seeking to explore their career goals with higher achievements. GCM focuses on learning new and different things, practical input, and exposure, life skill development with quality education, a conducive environment, and outstanding results. GCM makes public its academic front as being adequate to create intrinsic motivation in students who will thus be ready to practice education even beyond the given curriculum upon unleashing their hidden talents. As result, it is hence expected that GCM students shall grow with 21st-century skills that are sought for securing a successful career in the future.
GCM has created a friendly environment for students to take care of their intellectual, emotional, and physical development. GCM has a culture of individual exposure to students to a sound academic environment enriched with outstanding physical facilities. GCM runs in both morning and day shifts combine co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for that include a number of out-reach programs, subject-based projects, educational visits and excursions, business surveys, social service programs, sports activities, and more organized in parallel with class teaching as comprised of lectures, multimedia supported presentations, group tasks, peer teaching and many more as designed by the subject teachers.
The academic activities operated at GCM are aimed to prepare students who shall not only pass out the final examinations in the courses and levels enrolled but also yet another important aim is to prepare them to easily get through entrance exams for admission to higher levels of management studies as set by the Universities in general. On top of these, with its academic program designed in the interactive combination of a plethora of skill fostering curricula, GCM intends to augment students’ intellectual and likewise working skills that promote their eligibility and also be useful in getting selected for a job or alongside, have a career of a successful entrepreneur in future.
Students feel ultra-modern environment with advanced technology and Management Information System (MIS), computer lab, library, online and smart technology systems, seminar halls and with public announcement system, expert human resources, and competent students together with their educated guardians are collaborated in building education in the process of sharing. Most importantly, the college has managed a huge stock of learning resources with its very spacious library having abundant hard as well as e-resources. GCM also provides A-class interiors, and superb-looking college premises having sanitized and sumptuous premises are a few inimitable features with which GCM offers the most promising management education at an affordable cost.
GCM facilitates students not only for the theoretical academic knowledge, but also for frequent field visits to industries and organizations, case studies, research activities, and presentation talents aiming to instill self-confidence and practical life skill in students. The college has produced many graduates who have performed excellently in their professional life. GCM graduates have excellent track records in further study and job placement in and outside Nepal.
As an esteemed benchmark, GCM is ranked the first-choice institution for management studies today. Global College of Management is large enough to provide internationally compatible education and the best academic environment with the composition of best teachers, best students, and the best environment with the best infrastructures. GCM builds at the power of its subject-based laboratories and libraries that remain filled with a huge stock of experimenting instrument and learning resources, books, journals, magazines, newspapers, and their e-versions and online editions respectively. Being perceived as an excellent academic institution GCM has become the first choice of students for management studies in Nepal. GCM scholars are well assured to achieve academic excellence who shall in future go in the job market to make a substantial contribution in developing business, industry, governance, and so on. Today the GCM has been in the global market managing the corporate sector’s incapacity of managers albeit an equally large number of Alumni members are leading competitive business fronts in their capacity as entrepreneurs or leaders.
GCM aims to be a nationally and internationally reputed learning center recognized for academic excellence in teaching and research in business and management studies.
- To prepare the school ending students profoundly independent, competent, and eligible candidates who will easily get through the exams for admission to study advance or professional management courses at the prestigious colleges and universities as they graduate school level after SLC pass out;
- To develop management graduates who will be able to grasp local, national, and international economic needs and dedicate quality services accordingly;
- To help management graduates grow into smart and competent managers, entrepreneurs, and socially responsible citizens; and
- To develop able managers, entrepreneurs, and market leaders through market-friendly, accessible, flexible, and innovative academic programs.
- To develop management graduates at +2, bachelor and master level enriched with sound knowledge, skills, values, and leadership quality relating management;
- To motivate students in a caring and conducive learning environment to bring out the best in them;
- To instill creativity and innovation skills in students through a motivational approach of personalized nurturing guidance;
- To make learning and living at the college a wonderfully pleasant experience for all and develop a strong yet tender bond of friendship and fraternity; and
- To establish relations with the universities and management institutions of Nepal and abroad for research and program enhancement.
- +2 in Management
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Master of Business Studies (MBS)
For 10+2 Management:
The scholarship is merit and criteria based as fixed by the National Examination Board of Nepal. Candidates willing for the scholarship are required to pass out competitive exams in order to receive the scholarship on filling the scholarship form for final selection.
For BBS Program:
+2(HSEB)/NEB/PCL(TU) Board gold medalist
- Full Scholarship
+2(HSEB)/NEB/PCL(TU) Board highest scorer among the enrolled students at GCM with Distinction
- Admission Fee 100% and Tuition Fee 60% off
Marks between 73% – 75% in +2(HSEB)/PCL(TU) Exam*
- Admission Fee 50% off + Tuition Fee 40% off
Marks between 70% – 73% in +2(HSEB)/PCL(TU) Exam*
- Admission Fee 50% off + Tuition Fee 25% off
Marks between 65% – 70% in +2(HSEB)/PCL(TU) Exam*
- Admission Fee 50% off + Tuition Fee 10% off
Marks between 60% – 65% in +2(HSEB)/PCL(TU) Exam*
- Admission Fee 50% off
Remote Area and Financially Poor Group (1), Dalit and Marginalized group (1)
- Admission Fee 75% off + Tuition Fee 50% off
Board Exam First Position Holder at GCM
- Tuition Fee 100% off for one year
Board Exam Second Position Holder at GCM
- Tuition Fee 50% off for one year
Board Exam Third Position Holder at GCM
- Tuition Fee 25% off for one year
Term Exam First Position Holder at GCM
- Tuition Fee 60% off for three months
Term Exam Second Position Holder at GCM
- Tuition Fee 40% off for three months
Term Exam Third Position Holder at GCM
- Tuition Fee 20% off for three months
GCM Excellence Award to the Highest scorer in an average of BBS I, II, III, and IV years
- Trophy with Cash Prize
For MBS Program:
The scholarship is merit-based at GCM. Candidates willing for the scholarship are required to pass out competitive exams to receive the scholarship on filling the scholarship form for final selection.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.