Gateway College of Professional Studies (GATEWAY)
- Courses & Fees
Gateway College of Professional Studies (GATEWAY) is a professional institution established in 2013 for career-oriented students to acquire skills, knowledge, and attitude as required by the ever-changing business environment. GATEWAY was which is located at Thur Marga, Basundhara, Kathmandu, Nepal. GATEWAY runs Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Master of Hotel and Hospitality Management (MHHM) affiliated to Purbanchal University. GATEWAY also offers Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management (ADHM), and Diploma in Global Culinary Arts (DGCA) Programs in association with LCCI Global Qualification & accreditation from Scottish Qualifications Authority, Scotland (UK).
The primary purpose of GATEWAY is to promote the highest professional standards of education in the field of management studies. We benefit the students, faculty members, & entire industry by being a bridge in professional career development and improvement of industry standards. We believe in inculcating proper attitude, developing skills, sharing knowledge as required by the ever-growing and dynamic industry.
GATEWAY you will not just get an academic certificate of excellence but also learn to handle issues effectively, tackle difficult, complex problems – by probing, analyzing, and working together as an effective team, in addition, to acquire the skills required by the industry. The courses at GATEWAY are rewarding and transforming for our students as our goal is to create an environment where students learn what it feels like to exercise judgments, make decisions, and take responsibility. Life in GATEWAY is an experience to remember; live, laugh and learn with a versatile family of friends.
To provide a learning experience in a conducive environment for students making them realize their full potential to become successful individuals who would contribute positively to society.
To groom the students professionally for the various industries worldwide
To provide personalized attention to our students in an open and equal opportunity environment
To support the hospitality industry through various programs designed to advance the aptitude of working professionals.
To create and enhance value for all our stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Master of Hotel and Hospitality Management (MHHM)
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management (ADHM)
- Diploma in Global Culinary Arts (DGCA)
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR BACHELOR OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT (BHM):
Step1: Any prospective students should fill up an application form and submit it to the college reception along with SEE and + 2 Results.
Step 2: Receive admission offer with the admission deadline.
Step 3: Pay the admission amount with documents required for University Registration (In any case of not having the complete documents in hand, you still can take the admission, but it would be your responsibility to furnish it before the University Registration deadline).
Step 4: Pay the College Uniform, Practical Dress & Practical Kit fees. Give Uniform measurements to the prescribed Tailoring Center.
Step 5: Attend the Orientation session and then join College from the specified date.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (ADHM):
Step 1: Any prospective students should fill up an application form and submit it to the college reception.
Step 2: Pay the admission amount with documents required for Admission.
Step 3: Pay the College Uniform, Practical Dress, and Practical Kit fees. Give Uniform measurements to the prescribed Tailoring Center.
Step 4: Attend the Orientation session and then join College from the specified date.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
Copy of SEE / NEB Mark Sheet
Copy of SEE/ NEB Passed Certificate
Copy of Citizenship / Passport
Six copies of Passport size photographs with blue background
Four copies of Auto size photographs with blue background
- All BHM students will get equal opportunity for merit-based scholarships. Any students scoring Grade A or A+ in any four subjects will receive Rs. 10,000 scholarship, in any five subjects, will receive Rs. 12,500 & in any six subjects will receive Rs. 15,000 as scholarship in every semester.
- All DHM & ADHM students will get equal opportunity for merit-based scholarships.
- Any students scoring Grade A in all the subjects in each term will receive Rs. 10,000 as a scholarship.
- Every classroom is wall to wall carpet with scientifically designed individual study stations, multimedia & audiovisual equipment.
- Well equipped practical & demo kitchen, training Restaurant & Bar, housekeeping & front office lab apart from a seminar hall with the capacity of 75 people in theatre style.
- Well-stocked library with various resource materials from every part of the world to provide an extensive learning aid.
- Changing room facility with locker.
- State of art computer lab with free internet facility.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.