Certified College of Accountancy (CCA)
- Courses & Fees
Certified College of Accountancy (CCA) was established in 2006 managed by a team of professional accountants with the most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful lecturers which makes it one of the experienced and oldest (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) ACCA colleges in Nepal. CCA is located in Thapagaun, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu. It is an Approved Learning Partner of ACCA-UK is one of the leading institutions for ACCA Classes in Nepal.
CCA is committed to the intellectual, personal, and professional growth of its students studying for ACCA Qualification. Quality education with a student-centered teaching-learning approach, outstanding facilities, ample co-curricular activities, career counseling, credit transfer, and other services are the hallmarks of CCA’s educational philosophy.
The goal of this college is to inspire a lifelong passion for learning and to empower a diverse population of students by integrating teaching, research, and creative activity in an engaging, challenging, and supportive learning environment to develop leaders and citizens who will challenge the present and enrich the future by being a global finance professional. Towards this goal, we at CCA are dedicated to excellence in teaching, student professional enrichment, and service.
Our vision is to create a culture of excellence for our students by providing a focused learning environment that meets their academic, professional, and developmental needs. At CCA, we aspire to be an ACCA education leader recognized for innovation and quality in teaching and learning, international standing in strategic research areas, and commitment to outreach and service to the community. We intend to prepare our students both professionally and morally for the upcoming challenges of tomorrow’s dynamic corporate and business environment.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Foundation in Accountancy (FIA) Program
The institute, with its social responsibility, provides scholarships to deserving students. The scholarship is also provided to students who do not have financial assistance for their academic pursuance.
- Availability of BBS programs along with ACCA.
- Gold-approved learning partner from ACCA, UK.
- Flexible progression through three months ACCA session.
- Dual faculty for applied knowledge and applied skill levels.
- Experienced, inspirational, and professional faculty members and management team.
- Availability of credit transfer facility.
- Reasonable fees.
- Placement at audit firms for internships.
- Regular feedback for tutors and assistant lecturers alike from students.
- Centrally located with a courteous and friendly learning environment.
- Producer of Nepal and World rank holders in each exam session with CCA Pass rates up to 100%.
- Hostel facility.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.